Episode 12, November 23, 2017
We recorded right after the UCDC meeting. We discuss that “Inside Baseball” is a joke, but it also is a real show because it has an audience.
Main topics include:
- Fixing the UCDC
- The Hub’s Summit of progressive groups
- We ban Chip from sound effects again
- Race, Activism, and Winning Elections (ActLocal)
- Sen Franken, Roy Moore, sexual harassment.
- Is Franken’s accuser a “hit job?”
- Dave Jacobson protecting Temple Beth-El from embezzlement.
- John Peeler Op-Ed on Growing up Conservative
UCDC Members at Union County 4th of July Parade, 2017 (Jed Busby, David Heayn, Jordi Comas, Luis Medina). All candidates and WINNERS in 2017.