The astoundingly tall and articulate Bill Haynos joins Sam and Jordi for a discussion of GOTV and canvassing. Bill brought some Singlecut beer for us to enjoy. We discuss the NPR article discussing the likelihood of a record turn-out in the 2018 Mid-Terms. A weird tangent about frog metaphors gets us to the idea of when does the USA’s creep or slide or rush to authoritarianism go too far? Does Trump threatening to declare Midterms illegitimate mark that point? Are we rat-fucked or rat-harassed? Jordi dives into the imagery of Star Wars prequels to suggest it is the “Sidious Horizon.” What would you offer up?
- Analyst Institute
- Pennsylvania Midterm 2018 primary turnout- slightly up.
- “Next Time, Boil a Consultant.” Frogs won’t stay hot water.
- Steve King and Austrian Media interview
- William F. Buckley and John Birch society in history.
- Portland police, weapons, and right- and left-wing activists.
- Sarah Kendzior and Gasnation podcast.
- A deep dive into Star Wars and history from The Hogwarts Professor.
- ET and Easter Egg…